IDEAL Oil Dampers
- IDEAL Oil dampers use hydraulic oil damping in two directions of extension and compression, which offer speed and motion control.
- Their appearance and design are the same as ordinary gas springs, It is necessary for users to know when a IDEAL Oil damper is needed instead of a gas spring.
- Normal IDEAL Oil dampers are widely used in are Solar tracking system, applications that need to move slowly in a certain direction.
- IDEAL Oil dampers can be used for collision prevention and speed control.
- Compression Ideal Oil damper
- Load capacity 100N.
1) Solar Tracking System Dampers
- IDEAL dampers are suitable for damping shocks and vibrations.
- All dampers developed by IDEAL are designed for the respective product application
- in such a way that an optimim movement sequence or optimum vibration characteristics are achieved.
- IDEAL Dampers are damping elements that convert the kinetic energy of moving parts into thermal energy and thereby reduce hard shocks or avoid excessive oscillation amplitudes.
- The IDEAL dampers are also know as shock absorbers, industrial dampers or hydraulic dampers.
- IDEAL Dampers consist of a pressure tube, a piston rod with a special piston system and the damping medium oil.
- This is why they are frequently called hydraulic dampers.
- The piston rod is located within the oil-filled pressure tube with its special seal and guiding system
- which hermetically seals the inner compartment of the IDEAL hydraulic damper against the atmosphere - also under extreme environmental conditions.
- The damping oil is pressed through the damping bores in the piston system through the movement of the piston rod.
- The damping forces are therefore always also dependent on the piston speed..
Since the damping borings can be closed respectively on both sides by valve washers, it is possible to regulate the damping forces in the direction of extension and compression largely independent of one another.
The linear, progressive, degressive characteristics to be set make possible an application-oriented IDEAL damper design.
We welcome any question or requirment you may have for our products