- Until the introduction of gas springs, the height adjustment in chairs,
- This is the commonly used type in chairs with height adjustment. It freely rotates on it's own axis
- IDEAL HITE gas spring can be locked in any intermediate position,
- IDEAL HEIGHT gas springs are specifically designed and manufactured for various applications where step-less height adjustments are required.
- It can be locked at any desired height for a comfortable seating position.
- but it can only be used in a vertical position.
- The common strokes are 80 mm, 100mm & 125 mm.
- A friction clamp to hold the piston's rod in a set position is the height selector.
- A soft spring gives a bit of cushion when a person sits on the chair. ...
- Basically, the gas cylinder and piston give it a low resistance spin and allows
- it to spin infinitely in any direction because it is all resting on the piston.
IDEAL-HEIGHT are used in a variety of industrial applications. Some of the most popular among these are as follows -
1) Swivel Chairs for efficient and infinite adjustment
2) Industrial chairs and stools for ergonomic seating in the industry.
3) Dental stools, Work tables, and Beauty Parlor & Ophthalmic Chairs.
4) Driver seats for buses, tractors and construction equipments.
We welcome any question or requirment you may have for our products